claire

claire

Friday, November 15, 2013

Lots of Smiles

When I was a starry-eyed, day-dreaming little girl I wanted to be 3 things when I grew up.
 
 A mom. A teacher. And an author.
 
Nailed it!
 
Thanks to my husband for being on board with this parenting gig and making me a mom - 4 times!
 
Thanks to Dena Schmidt for telling me when I was just twelve years old, "You are amazing with little kids. You would be a wonderful teacher!" I listened. Agreed. And went for it.
 
And thanks to all of you who take the time to read this blog, comment and encourage me to keep writing. In  my book, this blog makes me an author. Perhaps one day I'll take your advice and publish something.
 
Until then, I'll keep writing on "A Bunch Of Barron's" about the things that make me smile.
 
Here are some of my favorites from the last few weeks ...
 
 
 





 














No comments:

Post a Comment