claire

claire

Saturday, May 19, 2012

We Bit the Bullet

We find adding a baby to the bunch every 2 years seems to be just about right. But predictability can be so boring. Claire is just 14 months and momma has a new baby!


Meet Levi Barron. He's a 10 week old German Shepherd. I honestly never knew I could love a dog so much and so instantly. I even sat next to him in the car (when we took him to Henry's baseball game) because he was whimpering so. I've never even sat by one of my kids in the car. Not even the first time we brought them home from the hospital.

The boys are thrilled. Henry keeps saying, "I can't believe we have a dog." Adam likes to torture him. And Claire is very attached too. Matt is pretty much an expert at puppy raising so he's taking the bull by the horns. Or more accurately the poop shovel by the handle.

Welcome home little (not for long) Levi.










2 comments:

  1. That is a blessing from the Lord! We love our pups so much! Congrats on your new family member!
    Lovingly,
    The other Bunch o Barrons ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you settle on a German Shepherd? We went for a puppy a couple months ago and came home with two. They are Rottweiler/lab cross, and seem to be turning out ok. But, two dogs? I still question my sanity... At least our yard is big!

    ReplyDelete